General Rules of the Club
1. No more than two (2) guests per member will be allowed, unless granted by Executive Committee.
2. All guests must be accompanied by a member while waterfowl hunting.
3. No guests except immediate family will be allowed on opening weekend, unless granted by Executive Committee.
4. Immediate family ( children of members ) may hunt unaccompanied if the member is present at the club. This rule notwithstanding, members will always have priority in the selection of blinds. Children may not use the club facilities without the presence of the member.
5. Member’s bedrooms are for the exclusive use of the member unless otherwise approved by the member and the member sharing the room, if applicable
6. Guest accommodations will be reserved by the member through the “manager” and will be on a first come first serve basis.
7. The lodge may be reserved for non hunting events during the off season by any member. The size of the events will be approved at the discretion of the Executive Committee.
8. The parking of trailers and autos will be in designated areas on the south side of the lodge.
9. Wet or muddy dogs will not be allowed in lodge.
10. Should a member utilize the club decoys, member will pick them up following the hunt and return them to the designated storage area unless otherwise indicated by “manager”.
11. Members and guests will restrict the operation of four wheelers to areas and roads designated by “manager”. The leased land may only be accessed during the hunting season. No access will be granted during the off season unless granted by the land owner through “manager”.
12. Members will repair any damage to the blind brush prior to leaving the blind.
13. Hunting Committe will set the deer hunting rules with regard to limits of number of deer and minimum size of bucks harvested. These guidelines will be within the rules of the State of Mississippi at a minimum.
14. All members will be required to stay within the bag limit rules set by the state and federal regulations for all hunting activities.
15. All members shall clean four wheelers prior to storing them in the barn. A designated cleaning area will be provided. All four wheelers must be stored in the barn when a member is not present at the club.
16. If necessary, drawing for blinds will be held each morning one hour before shooting time unless it is determined otherwise by “manager”.
17. All communication with Nolen Canon will be through Executive Committee unless otherwise approved.
18. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed to be consumed in any hunting areas while hunting is in progress. Members and guests will not hunt if any alcohol was consumed prior to the hunt.